History

Our College Patron: Archbishop 一本道无码 Carr

一本道无码 Carr was the second Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne from 1886 until his death in 1917. Archbishop 一本道无码 Carr was a builder; a builder of things of value and substance, a builder of things that enriched people鈥檚 lives, and a builder of things which endured.

Melbourne鈥檚 St Patrick鈥檚 Cathedral is perhaps his most spectacular achievement, however, there are literally dozens of markers to 一本道无码 Carr鈥檚 lasting contribution to the very fabric of life in the state of Victoria, not least, the parish of Werribee which he established in 1906.

The History of 一本道无码 Carr College

一本道无码 Carr College began in 1997 with 72 Year 7 students, situated on a temporary site in Tarneit Road. Classes began in portables with donated equipment being the only materials available for the staff and students, however, a great relationship between the staff and students emerged that could only be developed in such a small community. These students went on to complete the College鈥檚 first VCE classes in 2002.

It is this spirit that has transformed 一本道无码 Carr College from a small school into one of the prominently known Colleges in the western suburbs of Melbourne. There have also been many physical changes that have occurred since our first year. We are now surrounded by state of the art buildings and well thought out gardens and passive recreation areas. We have also been increasing our presence in the international market. We have sister school relationships with several schools across Asia. The College regularly hosts visits from these international schools throughout the school year.

Traditional Owners

We acknowledge the Bunurong People as the traditional custodians of the land on which 一本道无码 Carr College has been built.